Fitting of a fond farewell…

So my latest project which I completed this morning is a display case for some replica Harpers Ferry Pistols. This display case is intended as a going away gift for Military Police Soldiers who leave the section where I work (my day job). Crossed Harpers Ferry Pistols are the insignia for the US Army Military […]

Spring cleaning and a little shop organization

***WARNING the photos you are about to see are not the normal condition of my shop*** Well, Spring has come… and gone and I’ve finally finished (for now) some much needed shop cleaning and organization. Unless you have access to a ginormous building for your shop, you’ve got to find and make the most of […]

Multi-Purpose Table

Yep, you guessed it!! I finally finished my new workbench/outfeed/assembly table. Weeks of planning, designing, modifying someone else’s design, then modifying it again, and then a long weekend of making sawdust and then BAM!!! Just like that it was done. Ok, so maybe a little more went into it than that. Like I’ve said before […]